Most helpful customer review
17 of 17 people found the following review helpful
By dinks16
I have used this product for years before travelling to the sunshine. I
used to suffer from prickly heat but I don't even get burnt now. I
obviously still use sun protection but I don't like the very high ones,
it takes too long to get some colour.I would advise anyone who has
problems to try it, it saves me all the discomfort of the first few days
of heat.
Was this review helpful to you?
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
Amazon Verified Purchase
I was recommended this product from a work collegue. It is good, smells nice and when we get some sun!! the product works.
Comment
|
Was this review helpful to you?
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
By Anne
Amazon Verified Purchase
Eco Tan Accelerator,I have used this product for a few years now and
find i dont want to be without it,no more prickly heat plus i get a
lovely tan when abroad,start using it two weeks before i go and at least
twice a day while i am on holiday,still use it for a while when i come
home,make hubby use it as well.
Comment
|
Was this review helpful to you?
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
Amazon Verified Purchase
this product is well worth the money, my tan laste much longer than it would normally have done. recommend to anyone
Comment
|
Was this review helpful to you?
3 of 4 people found the following review helpful
By Kaz
Until I'd used this item I was always like a milk bottle but since I
started using this last summer I can take and maintain a tan
Comment
|
Was this review helpful to you?
3 of 4 people found the following review helpful
By Heyyou
Used this product for a week before going to Barbados, and I am still
using it every evening, I have a lovely brown tan and have only been
here for 10 days, I will continue to use it when I get home to prolong
my tan.
Comment
|
Was this review helpful to you?
By twoshoes
Amazon Verified Purchase
This was bought for my husband to help overcome prickly heat rash. It has worked really well and he now has a tan too!
Comment
|
Was this review helpful to you?
By Y. PURCHASE
Amazon Verified Purchase
Reordered this product time and again - now go brown with natural colouring instead of red, white, red, white!!! Perfect
No comments:
Post a Comment